Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Proposal!

After three months of Cody being in MN. Many late nights on the phone and skype. And three visits to MN and one very long road trip, we were finally settled back into our normal routines. Myself in Idaho Falls and Cody in Provo.
The next weekend after the long trip Cody had planned on coming back to Idaho Falls and spend time with me before we headed to Arco to see his family for some baby blessings. I had work that Saturday morning and Cody had told me he needed to go pick up a quad to bring back to his brothers at the farm in Arco. After work we headed to Green Canyon to ride the quad and see the sites. I had no idea what was going on when we got to the very top of the mountain and Cody pulled out a gorgeous bouquet of sunflowers for me. I was so excited! Then he pulled out a blanket he had made for us which read;"Marry ME?" "09/03/11". By the time I had read this he was down on one knee. He then asked me, "Whitny Dawn, Will you marry me?" I then said yes ... Maybe about ten times!
Getting ready just above Green Canyon
Once at the top it was an incredible view of the Teton Valley.

Before the surprise!.


After the big question!:).

2 comments: