Thursday, June 14, 2012







Well I thought I would let everyone see our new home and our new little addition to our family! He is 4 months old and is a yorkie. His name is Maverick! He is just getting potty trained and is so much fun! He and I play all day and he is a good cuddler. And when it gets close to Cody coming home from work he waits for him by the door!:) And despite what Cody may say he loves him tons too!


Us road trippin it to MN when he was still little little!:)

Me and Maverick taking a nap in the U-Haul

Us at Mt. Rushmore

Bath time!


Our house!!!!


Backdoor

Storage shed

Maverick plaing in the yard

Our garden

As you walk in

Kitchen

Living room

Bathroom and spare room

Bedroom

The Mav!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see your new posts, Whit! Keep them coming :) I am really excited for this adventure for you guys, even though it means you're way too far from me. I know that it will be hard but I know that it will bring you guys closer together too. Can't wait to see you this summer! Take care!

    ReplyDelete